If you are experiencing a fertility problem (and this includes failed IVF cycles, pregnancy loss and miscarriage) you may sometimes feel as though you’re the only one with this problem. Actually, there are many women who face these challenges. In fact, there are statistics which show:
- About 9% of Australian couples are experiencing infertility at any given time.
- One in four pregnancies ends in a pregnancy loss.
- In 2010, approximately 61, 700 ART (Assisted Reproductive Technology) treatment cycles were performed in Australia and New Zealand.
Of these, 18% resulted in a live delivery (the birth of at least one liveborn baby).
Having a fertility problem is one of life’s most stressful events, but at the same time, the emotional pain and stress which is experienced by many women is often down-played. All of this, combined with the normal stresses of everyday life, can have a negative impact on your emotional well-being.
Fertility and Emotional Well-Being is a small group program which will help you regain a sense of balance. Meeting once a week for 4 weeks, you will have an opportunity to:
- connect with other women
- learn the techniques of mindfulness
- learn the best strategies for managing stress.
Please take a look at the flyer for all the details. If you would like to make an enquiry about the program or to register, please contact me